It’s most recent issue of the Journal of Asynchronous Learning Network, the Sloan Consortium posted an interview with representatives from the National Federation of the Blind and the Association of Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD).
The abstract describes it best:
“Success for online students with disabilities requires an institutional commitment to accessibility. This success also requires an understanding of the benefits and opportunities as well challenges and barriers related to online learning. This question and answer session provides a national perspective…on online learning, accessibility, and students success.
Latest posts by Corbb O'Connor (see all)
- Inquiring About the Accessibility of PARCC Field Tests - December 10, 2013
- [AUDIO] Getting In Touch With Literacy 2013: Literacy, Numeracy, and Teddy Bears - December 6, 2013
- Easy Answers to Questions about Math - November 26, 2013
- Serving Yourself at a Thanksgiving Buffet - November 21, 2013
- The Fastest, Easiest Braille Assessment - November 21, 2013